AE-SELECT WHIRLPOOL / Kenmore Ice Maker Icemaker OEM Original Part: 2198597

AE-SELECT WHIRLPOOL / Kenmore Ice Maker Icemaker OEM Original Part: 2198597
  • Manufacturer Part Number: 2198597
  • Manufacturer: AE-SELECT

I gave it one star because I don't like being lied to. It is listed as an OEM part but that is a false statement and they should not be allowed to sell on Amaxon.com. If it was up to me I would ban then for life!!!

Buy AE-SELECT WHIRLPOOL / Kenmore Ice Maker Icemaker OEM Original Part: 2198597 Now

After replacing water valve thinking that was the problem, we discovered that the icemaker in our Whirlpool gold was no longer working.Ordered this part, received it in a matter of days, and only took 10 minutes to replace the old one.Works perfectly so happy to have ice again!

Read Best Reviews of AE-SELECT WHIRLPOOL / Kenmore Ice Maker Icemaker OEM Original Part: 2198597 Here

I'm very happy with the product, works great no problems. I would recommend to a friend. It only took 30 mins to install.

Want AE-SELECT WHIRLPOOL / Kenmore Ice Maker Icemaker OEM Original Part: 2198597 Discount?

This product did require a little bit of assy but for the price I was happy to do the work.

I am floored at the price. Fast shipping, easy installation way-lah ice cubes. I need one now for my 25 year old fridge at the beach. Hope I can find one for this price!

0 comments:

Post a Comment